• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Two Honda's joined a Kawasaki at the lights...

TechiePilot

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Goodness, I so wished I had time to take a snapshot of this scene. The Kawasaki crotch rocket was already waiting in his left third at the lights, a Ruckus with a 200# rider pulls up alongside him, and I arrived in the lane to the right just in time to see the Kawasaki rider do a double take, then slowly lift up his visor ;) It was just the coolest thing. They exchanged a few words while I absorbed the moment. I'd seen the Ruckus's advertised, and even noticed a few up close. But this setup had me distracted, there was just something about his shiny looking exhaust pipe that seemed to sharply contrast the mostly black bike. The lights changed, Kawasaki guy bolted left, as did Mr Ruckus, and that was it.

Do not tell me .... you are now part exing the NC700 for a Ruckus??? ;)

Sad indeed. The Ruckus looks like a suped up mobility scooter. It is not worthy of being menthoined in the same forum as the beauty currently sleeping soundly in my garage.

Back