• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Unhappy with the Madstad?

jp3rks

Reaction score
Visit site
I just recently bought a NC700x, and really enjoying it so far!

It came with a few farkles (which are not on the bike yet). I have a Corbin seat and a Cal Sci windshield.

Anyway, I already know I want to upgrade from the stock windshield, but I'm not so keen on the looks of the Cal Sci, from the pictures I've seen. I've been doing some reading on this forum and it seems like people enjoy the Madstad. Has anyone had a bad experience with the Madstad, or dislikes it?

I'm looking at the Madstad and the Givi, because I think those two look good. Maybe someone will want to trade for the Cal Sci!

The only complaint I have with the Madstad is it's conduction of headlight and running lights through the edges, as well as a reflection of the headlight beam on the back side of the screen. Since I rarely ride at night it's not a huge issue, but I intend to address it this winter.

Greg

I tried the Madstad since I live local to them. My opinion is its the ugliest thing you can add to an NC700X. Sorry to those who like them....its just ugly and even Cody from Madstad couldnt disagree with me. As for function, It performed similar to my Cee Baileys.

My Madstad works just fine, was easy to install, is well-made, looks rather nice (sorry, Craig!), and has some minor reflection issues that Greg mentioned. I'd certainly buy it again.

Back