• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Universal Tool Tube

MotoMachines

Reaction score
www.motomachines.com
Need some extra storage space for your tools?

Check out our new Universal Tool Tube:
7410000001-hepco-becker-universal-tool-tube-1.jpg

7410000001-hepco-becker-universal-tool-tube-2.jpg

7410000001-hepco-becker-universal-tool-tube-3.jpg

7410000001-hepco-becker-universal-tool-tube-4.jpg

7410000001-hepco-becker-universal-tool-tube-5.jpg

The universal tool tube is an effective way to create storage on your bike where there previously wasn't any available. The tool tube is a black plastic storage compartment with a lid that screws on and off to keep your belongings waterproof. This tube measures 32x9cm on the outside and 29x8cm on the inside. The capacity is 1.5 liters and comes with zip ties as a method to secure the tube but does feature holes where you can bolt it to your bike.

Hepco & Becker Universal Tool Tube - $43.23

Yeah, hate to say it but H & B -- and other motorcycle-oriented suppliers as well -- are biting the big one here. For that matter you can make a much sturdier, larger tool tube with black ABS pipe for cheap as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I first saw these at Big R a number of years back before they went upscale as Murdoch's.

97b3f10abfd6.jpg

harbor freight to rescue!

Welding Rod Keeper

---At just over 3 inches (ID), they hold relatively little;---

those tubes in OP post are for manuals in tractors and other equpment

At just over 3 inches (ID), they hold relatively little; not even sure a fuel bottle for camp stove fits. I have 2 sitting on the workbench as the cost-benefit ratio is too high considering the space it takes up. Stick with a good tool roll and pack it.

The smaller, what I call standard size, MSR fuel bottle fits.

Back