• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Urban warriors: New Honda Forza scooter and Grom mini motorcycle

Looks like it would be fun to play with, but really, I can't see the intended audience for this bike. This would be right up there in the cool factor with a scooter.

The market for this little machine, I think, is people in an urban environment, people just starting out in motorcycling, young people, efficiency conscious people and people a little low to the ground. It's a great concept reminiscent of the old Honda mini bikes but with a little more practicality.

I'll take one and strap it to the back of the NC in case i run out of gas. Mmm i guess it would be easier to just bring extra gas.... Nope i need the grom.
Maybe!!! They will make one that looks like the NC (because it looks sorta like the new 500f).
Mini Me NC for the son. Yeah Baby!!!!

Maybe the Grom will be the next mini cult bike - to be heavily modded like the Ruckus. Expect to see them with 19 inch wheels, "chopper" front end, hill climber swingarm, or something else silly.

It's good to see the Reflex 250 return to the US as the Forza 300. We have a 2003 Reflex, and it's a nice size scooter.

Greg

Last edited:
Back