• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

V's From Barcelona

Xaos

Reaction score
Visit site
After many years as a fervent BMW supporter, I have finally gone for the NC750X.
There are several reasons that made me make this decision.

The first and important for me, the controversial DCT, for some. But for me, a stroke of genius, and since I have an automatic car, I also wanted to transfer the advantages offered by this technology to the bike, and of course, the NC!
I live in a tourist area and that in summer, the population is multiplied by 10, becoming a practically impassable area, where every 20 meters you have to change gears, and start and stop and start and start and ....

Another, the weight and fuel consumption; from the 250 kg empty and the height of a camel of the GS to something more humane and that consumes half, is another logical step that had to be taken.

We all know that oil is a finite resource. I think I've burned too much gasoline in my life, and selfishly, because that's the way it is... to at least those few years of life left to internal combustion engines, I wish to rationalize them some more.

Anyway, a friend from Barcelona with a logical bike in every way.

honda (2).jpg

Last edited:
Back