• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

We all know red's the fastest color

Gusable

Reaction score
Visit site
I love my red 2014 ncx. Let's see the red bikes! I want to see hard bags and what windscreen your running! Here's mine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 442
Sadly, you have to take the landscape photos with the volume buttons down to get it to export the photos properly.

Sent from a Speak & Spell wired to a record player outfitted with a saw blade, fork, and an umbrella.

Here's Mine:eek:
Taken across from the entrance to Vail Lake Recreation Area, on Hwy 79, 9 miles east of Temecula, in SoCal.
Great free metal sculpture exhibit and builder there.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:
Here ya go.

1011151309_zpspnkeasgl.jpg

1008151903a_zpsstv5lpmd.jpg

Here's Mine:eek:
Taken across from the entrance to Vail Lake Recreation Area, on Hwy 79, 9 miles east of Temecula, in SoCal.
Great free metal sculpture exhibit and builder there.

He's got sculptures scattered all around Borrego Springs as well. Great stuff, amazing detail. Looks like he's moving to Aguanga though. Sculptors eviction means end of jumping mustangs | SanDiegoUnionTribune.com

Back on topic, what color is the world's fastest-ever aircraft (2,200 mph)? SR-71 Blackbird. What color is the vehicle holding the world land speed record (763 mph)? Thrust SSC (black). I rest my case. :p

Confession. My NC is black but I really wanted a red one.

Last edited:
Sorry, I have to agree with the OP. Reds best although this one might not exactly be the fastest......

P1030321.jpg

He's got sculptures scattered all around Borrego Springs as well. Great stuff, amazing detail. Looks like he's moving to Aguanga though. Sculptors eviction means end of jumping mustangs | SanDiegoUnionTribune.com

Back on topic, what color is the world's fastest-ever aircraft (2,200 mph)? SR-71 Blackbird. What color is the vehicle holding the world land speed record (763 mph)? Thrust SSC (black). I rest my case. :p

Confession. My NC is black but I really wanted a red one.

Thanks very much for the link to the article about the eviction.
I had not heard anything about that.
I'll look forward to checking out his new location when he gets it up and running.

Thanks very much for the link to the article about the eviction.
I had not heard anything about that.
I'll look forward to checking out his new location when he gets it up and running.

you can always add red like the 'S' model but try that on others it just wouldn't work .
so you've got it made simples...

2016-Honda-NS750S-15.jpg

I'll have to disagree to and I have the silver one to. never liked it from new but with a discount of nearly a grand I bought it.

Last edited:
Back