• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Webike japan

shadowsmurf

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So, based on the suggestions of some members, I ordered my centre stand from webike japan last Wednesday. It arrived today :). I hadn't really looked at the price as I wanted one and they are even rarer than common sense up here in the great white north. So I checked the Honda.ca website and looked at the price of the centre stand there, and looked at what I paid on the invoice with shipping from Japan. And I looked again. It was less than half. And I mean webike japan total cost with shipping was the less than half the cost on the Honda site. Both are Honda parts, with the same part number. So I did some more searching of Honda oem parts on the webike site. Everything is cheaper! Anywhere from 10 to 40% cheaper. I know where I am going to go to get any OEM Honda parts in the future. Thanks again to those who suggested webike japan.

$123.83 shipped to usa.not exactly a half price.i talked about oem parts with the dealer where I bought the bike -his word-take off at least 20% off the prices you see at honda accessories site. 20% off 150$-about same..

$123.83 shipped to usa.not exactly a half price.i talked about oem parts with the dealer where I bought the bike -his word-take off at least 20% off the prices you see at honda accessories site. 20% off 150$-about same..
Just a guess, but the prices in BC may be Canada dollars.

I ordered mine through the dealer. If you have any questions about the install, hit up the howto area of the forum. There's a couple tutorials in there, including a video I made.

So as I'm the first who recomended buying at Webike Japan, I would have to ask them for a commision? LOL

For OEM and OEM aftermarket parts and accessories. I always check Webike Japan first! The only downside is its basically a google translated website. TRIPLE make sure you are ordering what you want. I have several foreign exchange (education and work) Japanese friends who translate for me, so I know what I am buying and getting.

It is a cool website. The reviews are hilarious to even try to read and understand.

Nice looking tank bag at webbike Japan with "sucker" mounting.
78050.jpg

i don't know..i'm still having a hard time to see any 'value' on this site. no matter where i look-prices are > in US

take oem wind deflectors(which imo should cost in Japan <$30). two stamped pieces of plastic with some sticky tape on it.

Motorcycle Parts & Accessories from Japan - Webike

yet they cost more than retail price at the dealer in US. same for every accessory(windscreens,carriers etc) i'm missing something? i was expecting that oem parts in japan should cost LESS,not More

HONDA : Windscreen [08R72MGSJ30ZA]

I am working off the Canadian Honda site. The prices here a higher than in the states, due to import tariffs and the market being a tenth the size of the states, which lacks the economies of scale the US market has.

Wives around the world will probably agree with her. I know mine would.

My son just got his license last Friday and his first bike last Sunday. So his mother is getting a double dose of it here lately. In addition to getting him outfitted, I also need a set of tires and I've lost so much weight recently that I need to replace my riding jackets with something a couple sizes smaller (so the protectors don't go wandering in case of a fall).

I am working off the Canadian Honda site. The prices here a higher than in the states, due to import tariffs and the market being a tenth the size of the states, which lacks the economies of scale the US market has.
there is should be easy way around it on retail level. as long as it was shipped from one person to another-no tax or tariffs. point is-find a friend in usa and ask him to order and ship stuff to you on his behalf.
we where doing same thing for years for my russian friends.

Back