• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What are you paying for your NC700X?

This is the "Out The Door" breakdown on my brand new 2013 DCT here in California. Bought it April 8th of 2014.
This also included the 72 month, unlimited mileage, zero deductible "CONCEPT" (best) extended service plan from Western Service Contract Corp.
They marked this brand spanking new 2013 DCT down $1600 compared to the new 2014 version, which was 8749 BEFORE adding up all the additional costs. Couldn't pass it up.:eek: I figured I saved about $3000 compared to the 2014.
The sales manager told me that Honda did NOT want the 2013's competing for floorspace with the 2014's, so they slashed the prices.
As they say, "Right place, right time"

Attachments

• 20140915_080819.jpg
    20140915_080819.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 528
Last edited:
My bill for a new 2014 NC700X DCT bought 3 weeks ago from a dealer going out of biz. Looked like a good deal.

bike bill of sale.jpg

Note the $729 fees for dealer processing, title and taxes fees in Maryland :mad:

Last edited:
I just paid $7,500 otd for a 2015 standard nc700x. I put $3,500 down and paying $116.31 a month for 36 months, that's 2.99% on Honda financing. I think I got a good deal. I love the bike and that's what counts.

Looks like an old thread, but I'll chime in. I bought my 13' with 235 miles that has factory center stand + factory heated grips + service manual + Givi windscreen for $4,000.

It's a funny thing. Even though the deals are all quite different, everybody always thinks they got a good deal.

Last edited:
It looks like we have a winner! LOL

I should probably qualify the purchase. I bought it this past winter, used, on ebay. The ebay listing was one of the worse I have ever seen. Pictures were all super blurry and none of the bike as a whole but rather just parts of the bike, randomly. Like, blurry picture of a turn signal, starter button, foot peg. I watched the auction end, re-open, then end and re-open again. That's when I emailed him asking for the back story and better pictures. He then emailed me even worse pictures and his story became clear that he and technology do not get along. He told me he bought it new, rode it once and parked it. His reserve was $4k, I found a shipper to get the bike delivered for just over $300 and then I bid his reserve and won. When the shipper picked up the bike, he text me saying, "dude, this bike is 100% perfect, it's gorgeous". So, the months of research and bit of risk paid off. The super added bonus was that it was red, cause ya know, their faster.

My '16 DCT was $8668 OTD. I could have gotten a '15 DCT for around $7900 but figured replacing the screen and tincan muffler would put me close enough to the '16 price.

Got mine for $2500.00. With the extended coverage, roadside assistance, taxes, title, and uncrating/setup fees it came to about $3500.00 OTD:)

Look on the internet. My favorite search place is oodle.com/motorcycle/Honda/NC700. I bought my 2015 with 1565 miles on it from a dealership in Arkansas for $4997 out the door. You can find some 2012s for $4K plus or minus depending on mileage. Great little bike. I flew from Knoxville, TN to Little Rock, AR and rode to Searcy, AR, bought the bike and rode it back the same day. Including the airline ticket I saved a bunch of money from what they were selling for within 200 miles of me.

I should probably qualify the purchase. I bought it this past winter, used, on ebay. The ebay listing was one of the worse I have ever seen. Pictures were all super blurry and none of the bike as a whole but rather just parts of the bike, randomly. Like, blurry picture of a turn signal, starter button, foot peg. I watched the auction end, re-open, then end and re-open again. That's when I emailed him asking for the back story and better pictures. He then emailed me even worse pictures and his story became clear that he and technology do not get along. He told me he bought it new, rode it once and parked it. His reserve was $4k, I found a shipper to get the bike delivered for just over $300 and then I bid his reserve and won. When the shipper picked up the bike, he text me saying, "dude, this bike is 100% perfect, it's gorgeous". So, the months of research and bit of risk paid off. The super added bonus was that it was red, cause ya know, their faster.

Mine is red too. :)

Got mine for $2500.00. With the extended coverage, roadside assistance, taxes, title, and uncrating/setup fees it came to about $3500.00 OTD:)

A new one? Dealer lost about $3,500 on that sale if it was new. Kind of shocked they would just give it away at that price. Was it a going out of business sale?

Some of you got some hard-to-believe deals. I thought I did well a year ago to get a 2014 X (Standard) with 6,500 miles, a center stand and 48-month extended warranty for $5k. Now I don't feel so good anymore. Ha ha.

Back