• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What are you paying for your NC700X?

Sorry, did you mean her?

View attachment 228

lol How did you get a picture of my Joyce? Oh no, I promise you guys she is smoking hot!!! Wait until I can figure out how to post a picture of her here. I will have you all coming down to Melbourne, FL to pay the $8,200 OTD price like I did just to have your one on one time with Joyce. lol With the what ever you want to call her posted here. It would be more like four on one time. : )

Geoff Bodine's Honda Of Melbourne

I totally believe you. I know some countries just pile on taxes like free honey on toast. My condolences. :p

Hi,
It cost me around USD14k to get it on the road here in Singapore for the non ABS, non DCT model...
Dealers here usually gives away 2 sets of half face helmets and rain coats and 1 bike cover...(cheap stuff)

Cheers
Mark

Hi,
It cost me around USD14k to get it on the road here in Singapore for the non ABS, non DCT model...
Dealers here usually gives away 2 sets of half face helmets and rain coats and 1 bike cover...(cheap stuff)

Cheers
Mark

Boon Siew? LoL....free helmets? They have evolved.

In Dallas, I paid full MSRP plus TTL (less trade-in taxes), destination, etc. As an incentive, my dealer added the center stand for free.

In Dallas, I paid full MSRP plus TTL (less trade-in taxes), destination, etc. As an incentive, my dealer added the center stand for free.

U guys with free accessories so so lucky...here in Singapore the agent doesn't even carry them. We have to get them via other means...sigh. Well at least we are forced to check out alternative sources...which might not be a bad thing...
Cheers

U guys with free accessories so so lucky...here in Singapore the agent doesn't even carry them. We have to get them via other means...sigh. Well at least we are forced to check out alternative sources...which might not be a bad thing...Cheers
Most shops ship worldwide now. Just make sure you pay via Paypal to protect your credits (you can ask for refund if they do not deliver or some dispute). People here have already included so many links. Unlike in the "olden days" where we did not have www, today, the world's your oyster (I mean shopping centre). :p

Most shops ship worldwide now. Just make sure you pay via Paypal to protect your credits (you can ask for refund if they do not deliver or some dispute). People here have already included so many links. Unlike in the "olden days" where we did not have www, today, the world's your oyster (I mean shopping centre). :p

Thanks 4 the advice Joe, sure needs it...:). Will definitely use Paypal and check out the links...but first I got to find them...

I pay £90 english pounds per month over 5 years had to get it on credit but the saving in fuel cost getting to work etc more than makes up for the cost. Sorry couldn't covert to usa dollars. Brilliant bike for the money, but not quite as much excitement as my cbr600 but all bikes are fun by their very nature I suppose. Good luck hope you get one

I pay £90 english pounds per month over 5 years had to get it on credit but the saving in fuel cost getting to work etc more than makes up for the cost. Sorry couldn't covert to usa dollars. Brilliant bike for the money, but not quite as much excitement as my cbr600 but all bikes are fun by their very nature I suppose. Good luck hope you get one
At todays rate it is 114.15 USD

Well, went to the dealer today.He is selling me the NCX at dealer cost $6339. But I want a center stand, heated grips and the touring windshield. With me installing everything, with tax, dealer setup and all the other charges it ran up to $8400 out the door. I also wanted the Givi E36 & E45 boxes that would run another almost $700 with all mounting brackets. Hope I can sell my bike soon. Do you thing that is a good price? How hard is it to install the heated grips?

tew47

Well, went to the dealer today.He is selling me the NCX at dealer cost $6339. But I want a center stand, heated grips and the touring windshield. With me installing everything, with tax, dealer setup and all the other charges it ran up to $8400 out the door. I also wanted the Givi E36 & E45 boxes that would run another almost $700 with all mounting brackets. Hope I can sell my bike soon. Do you thing that is a good price? How hard is it to install the heated grips?

tew47

Don't be misled. The dealer is not selling it at dealer cost if he is padding it with "setup and all the other charges." Those charges are optional and added simply to increase dealer profit. Selling at dealer cost would simply be $6399 +tax, title, & license. There are dealers selling at that price.

Shop on-line for the accessory prices as well to get a comparison price. You may or may not do better to purchase the accessories elsewhere. Check places like BikeBandit and others that sell OEM parts. I found the center stand on-line (including shipping) to be cheaper than my dealer's "discounted" price.

Last edited:
Well...in So. Cal. I just paid 8,500 with 40/60 tires put on. Wanted to start out w/ the right tread as I live on the road less traveled. Have an extra set of OEM tires if someone is interested. All is well

The DCT that I fell in love with yesterday had a tagged price of $8681. With 6% PA sales tax and tags, the guy said I'd out the door under $9500. I thought that was a pretty good price for an all new bike. I'm really regretting not buying it yesterday, but there will be others!!!

I am expecting (and hoping) for big discounts in the Chicago area as this bike wasn't available until the end of the season. If I have to pay anywhere near full price I will just wait for a 2013 and save on insurance etc.. The dealers around me tried to pull the old "better act quick, these bikes are rare" thing but they are still sitting on the showroom floor. I like riding in the cold (ATTGAT) so I dont mind that I only have 2 or 3 months tops to ride if I do get one.

Back