• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What Type Connector to use with Honda's Wiring Harness

FJIMR

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be installing Denali D2 lights and I'm wanting to know what type of connectors (and where to purchase) that I'll need to plug neatly into the Honda wiring harness. I'm sure it has a name or number or whatever. When I'm looking up connector types, there just seems to be no end of the type or configurations available. I want to utilized the connection with the high beam switch. Can anybody simply this for me?

Thanks in advance.
Jim

I'll be installing Denali D2 lights and I'm wanting to know what type of connectors (and where to purchase) that I'll need to plug neatly into the Honda wiring harness. I'm sure it has a name or number or whatever. When I'm looking up connector types, there just seems to be no end of the type or configurations available. I want to utilized the connection with the high beam switch. Can anybody simply this for me?

Thanks in advance.
Jim
Hello FJIMR!

THe DENALI D2 LED Kit comes with Posi-Tap connectors to cleanly grab power from a switched 12V source and your high beam for full intensity.

If you are trying to wire up the lights using male/female connectors, snap a few pictures as you go, we'd love to see your work!

Happy motoring!
-Twisted Pete

Back