• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Whatever happened to Beemerphile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Drifter

Reaction score
Visit site
I've noticed that Beemerphile has been gone from this site for several months. I really miss his input. He was a person, You could pretty much count on being right, and the few times when he wasn't, he would admit it. I really valued his knowledge, comments, and opinions.

I've noticed that Beemerphile has been gone from this site for several months. I really miss his input. He was a person, You could pretty much count on being right, and the few times when he wasn't, he would admit it. I really valued his knowledge, comments, and opinions.

I wrote to him (PM on here), and he replied! He still has his NC and plans to keep it. He's off the Interenet to avoid folks who attack him. He's still riding and modifying motorcycles like mad and has some european outings planned.

Like you, I miss his encyclopedic knowledge, can-do attitude, wit, and wisdom.

Last edited:
I just thought about him yesterday while I was reviewing one of his old how-to threads. I'll bet he's on here somewhere incognito keeping us all in line.

I am really sorry that he left! Great guy! Vast knowledge, friendly attitude...
But some people acted like real ASSHOLES and he did not want to stoop down to their level, I would guess..
Hey, Lee! If you, by any chance, are reading this - we miss you, bro!

Last edited:
Just like any BB or anywhere people are talking through thier fingers things are said that are better left unsaid. The member I would guess contributed to Beemerphile's leaving has not posted for quite some time. This makes it even worse. Beemer left and the other person isn't even here anymore.

Before I came here, I was ADV. I saw him over there. I remember him saying something about spending more time over there. I had no idea there was any animosity among members here - I still don't see it.
It would be a shame if he left because of one member. I looked at his long list of bikes. That guy has got to have some knowledge in his noggin!

Before I came here, I was ADV. I saw him over there. I remember him saying something about spending more time over there. I had no idea there was any animosity among members here - I still don't see it.
It would be a shame if he left because of one member. I looked at his long list of bikes. That guy has got to have some knowledge in his noggin!

Don't want to dig up to much of a past issue but it really wasn't "animosity among members". It was one other member. Just like anything else in life there will always be one person that doesn't like you even if your the nicest guy in the world.

It's a shame when you lose a respected member simply due to another who can't play nicely with others. I must have missed the exchanges that lead up to his departure but I agree that Beemerphile's posts were very informative and helpful. Perhaps we can coax him back. :(

This forum lost so much knowledge when he left because of one turd! I miss not being able to gain from his experiences.

Can someone let him know they are gone so he can return.????

He came back once and immediately two more people jumped on him so he's probably gone for good.

He came back once and immediately two more people jumped on him so he's probably gone for good.

I think you're right about that. He emailed me a week ago, and we exchanged emails and last week I swapped out a new tire on my VFR at his unbelievable workshop. He picked up a new '92 100RS that is in mint condition, and has his oilhead stripped down to the frame. His NC is incredible and he's leaving for a month long trip through Canada in August. He misses most of the folks on the site, but was pretty clear that he's not likely to come back any time soon. He's really about the most knowledgeable and helpful people I've met through riding.

Don't want to dig up to much of a past issue but it really wasn't "animosity among members". It was one other member. Just like anything else in life there will always be one person that doesn't like you even if your the nicest guy in the world.

I presume this member was banned? by IP address I hope.

I'm going to chime in here. I am assuming I am one of the "other members" you speak of.

I had honestly no issues with him until he started picking apart my posts, mocking some of my how to video's I made to help others. I don't really care for people who have that "I am better than you" attitude, and gets their thrills off internet trolling. Rather than argue with him, I left the NC forums for about a year.

But no worries, this is most likely the last of my posts. I have unfortunately traded my NC in, for another motorcycle. Thanks everyone who has supported my how to video's, and I hope that some of you found them useful. Take care, and most importantly... Ride safe out there.

~Neo

Last edited:
I'm going to chime in here. I am assuming I am one of the "other members" you speak of.

I had honestly no issues with him until he started picking apart my posts, mocking some of my how to video's I made to help others. I don't really care for people who have that "I am better than you" attitude, and gets their thrills off internet trolling. Rather than argue with him, I left the NC forums for about a year.

But no worries, this is most likely the last of my posts. I have unfortunately traded my NC in, for another motorcycle. Thanks everyone who has supported my how to video's, and I hope that some of you found them useful. Take care, and most importantly... Ride safe out there.

~Neo

Side note: the Metzeler Z8 rear tire you sold me with the hole in it now has 6000 miles on it and is still going strong! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back