• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What's on your motorcycle

Again, no picture, but I've made a video of the bike (also today it's the 1 year anniversary because I have it exactly 1 year!)
Link: 1 Year of Bike Mods! (to the Honda NC700X!) - YouTube

- Honda NC700X Tall Windschield/windscreen (removed the Givi D1111ST because it broke)
- Givi HP1111 handguards/Held Windmuffs (because in the winter, handguards don't do anything)
- Fake Givi windscreen spoiler (because cheap, and adjustable)
- Mesh trashcan radiator protector (because cheap)
- Plant tray shock protector (because cheap)
- Plant tray and hoseclamp fork protector (because cheap)
- AliExpress Crossbar (because of stability
- 2 way radio mount for Motorola TLKR80 and Sena SR10, mounted on a fake GoPro mount
- Ixil Hyperlow XL (because of sound)
- Blackwidow decat/straight pipe (because of sound)
- "Strong" handlebar grips (original ones are too slippery)
- AliExpress Chinese adjustable levers (because cheap and adjustable)
- Top Sellerie Gel seat (was free with the bike)
- DIY SW Motech peli box mount (because of cheap, and handy too!)
- Givi 1111FZ Topcase rack + carrier (was free with the bike)
- DIY phone mount (because I needed a gps mount that was weatherproof)
- Hardwired 12v Socket (because I needed power for the phone)
- USB port multiplier/hub (because I plan on getting more USB powered accessories)
- Centerstand + centerstand bracket (was free with the bike, the latter I made myself because it bent the exhaust hanger)
- Wheelstriping (because it looks cool)
- Led strip inside the frunk (because I want to see inside the frunk when it's dark)
- Fake tank protector sticker (free, came with the bike)

To come:
Maybe some engine bars or a better horn.

My favourite mods (for now):
I must say it's the Decat pipe and the windschield.
Decat because it gives the bike a better sound (I'm young)
Windshield because it makes room for the DIY phone mount

Regretted mods:
Still none :)

I did change to sw motech footpegs, which have rubber than can be taken off. My gosh they are well made, though perhaps overly so, like much German engineering.

I also added the integral turn signals into the hand guards, which i think help for visibility, and added the necessary connection for heated gear.

I am thinking of cutting a spare windshield I have down for summer, maybe just leaving enough to cover the electronics.

Last edited:
Before the bike left the dealer I had it wired up for my heated jacket and a lead for my emergency battery jump start kit. My old bike frequently had low battery from running heated gear and needed to be jumped in the cold. Of course, since I went to the trouble to prevent this, the Honda has never needed it ;). Also attached my helmet lock. Didn't even realize the bike came with one, haven't tried the stock one out yet.

Then came the Honda light bars, which I'm not so pleased with. They weren't cheap and I am not sure how much protection they will provide in a tipover. I don't care about aux lights, just wanted a crash bar. If/when the bike is knocked over (hey, I ride in NYC: it WILL happen!) I'll post an update.

Next I got a great GIVI top box and the necessary connecting plate from a forum member, which has been a game-changer. Only thing better than built-in storage is TONS of built-in storage. I will never daily a motorcycle without lockable, weatherproof storage again.

I also bought a Sargent seat from a forum member, which is better than stock but still slopes too much and which I may tinker around with later. It's enough of an improvement that I can now do 7 or 8 hours on the bike without any *** pain.

Finally added Honda heated grips, which were great for the month they worked. I don't think the quality is up to the rest of the bike and would not recommend. I would look for a cheaper aftermarket option: my understanding is Oxford makes a good heated grip. The Honda dealer will be replacing the faulty grips with a new set under warranty this week.

I've considered a Danmoto exhaust, and taller windshield. Anyone interested in selling those, feel free to contact me!

Definitely a wonderful bike for the money. It feels a little underpowered but I am hoping my continuing weight loss will help that!

I am thinking of cutting a spare windshield I have down for summer, maybe just leaving enough to cover the electronics.

Hey Hank, what type of summer windshield are you talking about?? I have a stock one i might be interested in just trading you for yours if it is taller... maybe... :{)

I've considered a Danmoto exhaust, and taller windshield. Anyone interested in selling those, feel free to contact me! Definitely a wonderful bike for the money

Hey Jeremy, you'll love the DanMoto once you decide on which one you want to get. Mine is a little loud, which i like and makes it sound like a V-twin. It never ceases to amaze me how many HD riders look at it and double take the NC. I'm sure it is the loud V-Twin exhaust note they are hearing but are a little confused as it is coming from a NC!! :{)
NC700x with new parts.jpg

Nice - mine is red too with OEM bags but I left the panels silver.

I'm about to order that same pipe just not sure if I should go silver or carbon.

How do you like that Corbin seat? That is next on my list.

I also have the Givi handguards, Givi crash bar and Madstaad screen but darker gray. Nice bike dude!

View attachment 35753

Bark Busters Storm
SW Motech Skid Plate
Hepco and Becker Crash Bars
AltRider Radiator Guard
Givi Halogen Lamps
Zero Gravity Windscreen
Honda Center Stand
Givi Dolomiti Paniers and Top Case
SW Motech footpeg
Honda 12V socket
Garmin GPS and Mount
GoPro
Ebay seat cushion

Not pictured:
TKC80 front and rear
Honda OEM tall windscreen
MRA-X touring windscreen extension

Do you think the Zero Gravity windscreen will fit a 2017 NC750X?
I can not find a windscreen for my 2017 in the Zero Gravity website... :(

Back