• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Where did you place your NC 2013 Calendar?

happy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.nc700-forum.com
Hi all

I placed mine at the front door so that everyday I can see it while wearing my shoes.
(That is the place for my year calendar anyway).
:cool:
Thanks Cutter!

20130102_125650.jpg

Knowing how much you love the look of the NCS I suspect when the months that show the 2 NCS pics you may remove it all together :)

I don't dislike the look of the s that much. Now if it were the integra :)
I do have bit of a problem deciding where to place my NC calandar as sue bought me a Steam Train one (musn't upset her) I had one made using photos of trips over the years so I have decide which goes where

I bought two - one is above my desk at the office and the other I will give to the manager of the Honda dealer I like to patronize.

I bought 2 calendars. I was going to put 1 in my office and the other in my workshop (man cave). We have 1 in the kitchen and my wife sent the second one to her brother. ed

I surely do hope mine didn't get lost in the mail...
So...has everyone got their calendars now?

Mine haven't made an appearance yet

Good old Canada post,still waiting on mine.
Figures they would arrive accross the pond before here
I hope it arrives soon so I know what day it is:D

Last edited:
And am I seeing my name plastered all over my picture on the calendar? Auugh!:eek:

I'm not exceptionally paranoid or shy, but ack. I thought LBS would be fine, at the most...

Mine arrived today Jan.10,I know because I looked at my calender.Next time I think it should be sent through Britain,it may be faster.

The calender looks great,thanks for all your work Cutter.

Two things I learned from my calender.
1- They make a yellow NC700,it looks good
2- There is an international NC700 day :D

I have to say this, Cutter sent me a second copy with my photo in it.
Thanks Cutter. That was a very nice gesture and I was not angry in the first place at all.

:D

Back