• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Where Do You Park At Home?

Where does your bike live?

• In my garage - attached or detached

Votes: 68 68.0%
  • In a shed or other utility building

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Under my carport

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Outside with a cover - I like to keep the dew off of it

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • Outside with no cover - My bike is manly and doesn't need to be pampered

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Inside my home - I like to keep it near me at all times

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VTHokieAg

Reaction score
Visit site
Just curious as to where all of you park your bikes at your house. We had a thread recently showing NC's parked at people's place of work and it made me wonder about where you park at home. Is it in a garage, outside with a cover, etc?

I have maybe a unique situation. This building is in my backyard and I removed the stairs and built this ramp when we bought bikes. I go up and down it everyday. I could keep it under the lean-to on the right of the building where the camper is but I like it completely out of sight and weather. You can see the NC in there now.

Parking.jpg

Mine gets to spend its nights in our 20x40 shop behind the house with my Dad's ST1100 and the dirt bikes. The floors are all concrete, and it's got a smallish garage door on the front. I wish the door was a bit bigger, my truck doesn't fit inside :(

Last edited:
I part under the front of my 5th wheel camper during riding season and it goes in a large storage unit with my other bikes when I park it for the winter.

Mine's similar also. All locked up. i need to pull the bike out to get to the lawn mower.

View attachment 7731

That is Awesome. I'm in between houses. Just moved to Arkansas so I live in an apartment complex until the house sells up north. I park on my front porch. I could really handle having a shed like that.

In the garage. I park it sideways in front of (or behind, depending on how you look at it) my pickup.

IMG_00000009.jpg

I garage it. Like many many houses in San Francisco, the main living areas are on the 2nd floor, we have no basement and the ground floor is a garage. Most still have room for a car, but 90% also have extra rooms or an in-law apartment built in. When street parking gets tough, we can fit the NCX and the Fit side-by-side.

At work it sits out in the parking lot all day. I don't like that--in addition to the sun, we're only 1/4 mile from the ocean and I'm sure the salt isn't great for it.

Last edited:
mine is in my half garage, the previous owner enclosed the carport into a separate room and a work/storage area, which is where the bike is, beside the beer fridge. I like to keep my bike out of sight. Even if it's locked up outside, it's to easy for a couple of burly guys to come along, break the lock/ cut the chain and lift it into a pickup of cube van and be gone is like 30 seconds.

When I'm not playing, I put all my toys away in the TOY BARN, a 44' x 48' post frame building next to my house. See the little Ruckus headlights peeking out?

The NC700X: 80 MPG; the boat sitting behind it: 3.5 MPG.

100_6135cs.jpg

Greg

Last edited:
When I'm not playing, I put all my toys away in the TOY BARN, a 44' x 48' post frame building next to my house. See the little Ruckus headlights peeking out?

View attachment 7737

Greg

That is badass. One day I'll have that. Not in this god forsaken state, but one day I'll move to a free state with reasonably priced land and do something like that.

For now, it sits here:

photo.jpg

Back