• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Where Do You Park At Home?

Where does your bike live?

• In my garage - attached or detached

Votes: 68 68.0%
  • In a shed or other utility building

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Under my carport

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Outside with a cover - I like to keep the dew off of it

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • Outside with no cover - My bike is manly and doesn't need to be pampered

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Inside my home - I like to keep it near me at all times

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I live downtown near the Police and Courthouse. My buildings management has leased about 75% of the parking spaces for their use.
My underground parking garage is restricted to only those who have a reason to be in there. You need a key to enter the garage from the building
and a key to exit garage.
I park my bikes in a corner of the garage that is chainlink fenced off and has a locking door. It is meant to be used for bike (peddle) parking but in my 14yrs living here
no one uses it except me. (there are 2 dusty bikes with flat tires there that have been there unmoved for atleast 10yrs)
So parking is nice and secure plus it has an electric outlet that i use to keep the bikes batteries happy with a tender.

I park it in front of my truck in my reserved spot at my apartment. I can take it to my storage unit when I go out of town without it or for winter keeping. I usually throw the cover on it when rain is forecast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Live in a 36 unit apartment building converted from and old brick factory with limited parking area and right downtown. So I rent a 10 X 10 storage area about a mile away to park the bike. Only bad part is the storage area is locked and alarmed from 9PM to 6AM so if out late I cant put bike away, or get my car back that I leave inside the fenced in area at storage facility so now and then it will get stuck in corner of Apartment lot for a night.

Back