• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Where Do You Park At Home?

Where does your bike live?

• In my garage - attached or detached

Votes: 68 68.0%
  • In a shed or other utility building

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Under my carport

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Outside with a cover - I like to keep the dew off of it

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • Outside with no cover - My bike is manly and doesn't need to be pampered

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Inside my home - I like to keep it near me at all times

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Darn It! I even searched first and found nothing! Oh well sorry for the repost. :(

I see the moderators have merged it now with the original thread. Thanks!

I jealous of your set-up though. Mine parks on the front porch of the apartment. Closing date on the sale of my house in Illinois is Nov 22nd so I may have a nice place to store the bike soon after.

I jealous of your set-up though. Mine parks on the front porch of the apartment. Closing date on the sale of my house in Illinois is Nov 22nd so I may have a nice place to store the bike soon after.

Good luck on the sale and finding a place. I read back a few pages and saw your post with the bike on your porch. Glad you have a contract on the Illinois house.

I live in a townhouse with assigned parking. I just cover and park. Its a decent neighborhood so I don't see a need for a lock/alarm yet, although I am considering it...

I live in a townhouse with assigned parking. I just cover and park. Its a decent neighborhood so I don't see a need for a lock/alarm yet, although I am considering it...
I live in the country and my closest neighbor is at least a 150 yards away. About everyone in my area has/carries firearms. If I lived in a town, I would lock my bike up.
It wouldn't be very healthy to be caught stealing where I live. If someone gets caught stealing here, the law would be called after the problem was already taken care of.

I live in the country and my closest neighbor is at least a 150 yards away. About everyone in my area has/carries firearms. If I lived in a town, I would lock my bike up.
It wouldn't be very healthy to be caught stealing where I live. If someone gets caught stealing here, the law would be called after the problem was already taken care of.

That is where I prefer to live, however, the job has somewhat dictated the area I can live in

just wish you guys with BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG GARAGES stop putting up pictures ,they make mine look like a doll house!

just wish you guys with BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG GARAGES stop putting up pictures ,they make mine look like a doll house!

I wish I had a doll house. At least I have overhead cover. Guess I gotta look at it that way. I'm jealous too.

P1010615.jpg
In the garage, the one on the far right (leaning against the shelves) I put almost as many miles on as the two that have a motor.
The car even fits but it's wasn't in the garage when I took this picture.

I owned the exact same model of Guzzi Dennis. Great bike with character. I traded it in on the 700x . At that time, I just wasn't able to afford both. Had a hard time finding hard bags and other farkles that were already on the market for the NCX before my dealer even had one in stock. Also, only one Guzzi dealer in Ohio now. Honda is everywhere. A very good bike in my opinion.
View attachment 9976
In the garage, the one on the far right (leaning against the shelves) I put almost as many miles on as the two that have a motor.
The car even fits but it's wasn't in the garage when I took this picture.

I finally moved into my recently built home this weekend. My bike now has an indoor place to park. The jeep won't fit in the garage so the bike has its own spot. I can finally work on the bike without fear of the apartment manager breathing down my back.

20140426_161820.jpg

I finally moved into my recently built home this weekend. My bike now has an indoor place to park. The jeep won't fit in the garage so the bike has its own spot. I can finally work on the bike without fear of the apartment manager breathing down my back.

View attachment 17167

Don't worry, WE will call the police if you are doing anything illegal...
:p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back