• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Who will lend out your motorcycle in a heart beat? Really who?

I am happy to report that I went for a day trip with my visitor (from Asia). He rode my NCX while I rode a borrowed RT from a friend.
All is well. Great memories were made because a friend trusted me with his bike. There were no accidents nor incidents.
That's all from my side.
PS: All the while, I told my visitor, go ahead and ride the bike like it was his. No problem. It is ONLY a bike.

I am happy to report that I went for a day trip with my visitor (from Asia). He rode my NCX while I rode a borrowed RT from a friend.
All is well. Great memories were made because a friend trusted me with his bike. There were no accidents nor incidents.
That's all from my side.
PS: All the while, I told my visitor, go ahead and ride the bike like it was his. No problem. It is ONLY a bike.

oh to me its like yeah you can ride my wife like it was his!
really? would I bollocks!! I'd knock all his teef out before he gets any where near friend or no friend.

Back