• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Why do they feel the need?

Rocker66

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.kawasakiw650.co.uk
Whilst on my way to work this evening I was waiting at traffic lights on the approach to a large roundabout. At the set of lights to my right was a young lad on a small supermoto style bike who looked over at me. As his lights changed he pulled onto the roundabout pulling a wheelie and loking over to see if I was watching. My first thought was "Tosser" so I hate to imagine what the non bikers in their cars were thinking. I really don't know why some youngsters feel the need to prove themselves.

Before anyone reminds me that I was young and stupid as opposed to now being old and stupid) I fully appreciate that but why youngsters think this sort of behaviour impresses I don't know

Hey Rocker66, come on you were young once and you know your brain is in stupid mode most of the time until the day you learn that your not invincible or immortal. For me that was...what?...I don't know a week ago, maybe.....maybe not.

Hey Rocker66, come on you were young once and you know your brain is in stupid mode most of the time until the day you learn that your not invincible or immortal. For me that was...what?...I don't know a week ago, maybe.....maybe not.

I spewed beer reading this! Shame on you. Thanks by the way.

One word: Testosterone.

Having been through the stage of being all-jacked-up on this hormone, I remember a lot of dumb things I did that could be attributed (mostly) to this
chemical highjacking of my common sense. I'm glad I survived those years.

'Poor kid could probably claim temporary insanity :p.

Last edited:
Back