• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Winter projects?

I have a few on my to-do-list:

- Front fender extender
- home-made hugger/rear shop protector
- wiring for auxiliary power output + GPX/cellphone holder
- windscreen extension

I have the e21s and SW-Motech mounts. They measure 34 1/2 in. across if that helps you. I have the Leo Vince stainless steel mounted and the clearance is no problem at all. Max
still debating with myself about:
1. exhaust slip on (stainless or carbon, two brothers or Leo Vince).
2. side cases (givi e21-like it because its skinny or givi trekker 33-like it because of the looks)

Ken

I have the E-21s along with the Motech mounting racks. If you don't require a lot of storage space, they are a really nice addition . They work very well for everyday use and are not that expensive. For actual touring, which I don't do yet, they might be a tad small. But, with the frunk and a tank bag to boot, it sure makes the 700x a much more useful form of transportation for me at least. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for the info max cooper !
Thinking about the e21 for everyday riding because its skinny and lane splitting (i want skinny) I need to be as thin as possible.
Sounds like you already beat me on what I plan on doing. How is the sound on the LEO VINCE??? loud or not loud, throaty or not throaty? Silencer removed or remain??

Ken

well, just decided. Going with the givi e21. Only reason is because of lane splitting.

Even though there not as fancy as the trekker series, the e21 does serve multiple purposes for me.

Ken

Back