• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

You guys in USA must be happy

I'm surprised they didn't un-bundle ABS and DCT, but at least now I don't have to wish I had waited...

trey

Nope, still bundled and still a $2k option. But on the other new bikes ctx700 and the ctx700n the combo is only a $1k option.

I'd be happier with a all black one, but O well, I already have my NCX.

I'm happy I got a NCX! If I want a different color, I'll just change the Tupperware. But since Camo isn't available, silver will do.

Honda are actually doing the Crossrunner in Camo in the UK so maybe it will eventually appear on the NC. If I do decide to change my Crossrunner for a new one it will probably be in Camo

I'm happy I got a NCX! If I want a different color, I'll just change the Tupperware. But since Camo isn't available, silver will do.

Camo?! The last thing I want to do is hide from all the cell phone zombies!

But since they're not paying attention to you anyway, you could always work with a local sign shop to get a custom graphic printed on vinyl and adapt it to your ride.

Camo?! The last thing I want to do is hide from all the cell phone zombies!

But since they're not paying attention to you anyway, you could always work with a local sign shop to get a custom graphic printed on vinyl and adapt it to your ride.

Bike color doesn't do much for head-on and tail-on visibility. It is more about lights and rider apparel. Now if you get hit from the side a lot, well maybe. I found that the width of the bike had more to do with it. When I started riding motorcycles with fairings, the rate of people pulling into my path diminished greatly. I don't know if they actually saw me, or if it looked like a police bike, or if it looked big enough to hurt them too. A straight line with no width is, I think, harder to judge distance and speed on. Even speed radar has a harder time with it. Less surface area to reflect light back into someone's eyes or reflected radiation back into a radar gun.

But color? Camo is fine with big freaking lights and a visible helmet color.

Check out their new pricing structure. The DCT-ABS is a $1K option on the 2013 NCX with a base $7500 and optioned $8500.

They hadn't changed the price when I was looking. With that said, I guess they are selling pretty well if they think they can raise the price. With only a grand difference with the DCT, I would have given the auto more consideration.

Bike color doesn't do much for head-on and tail-on visibility. It is more about lights and rider apparel. Now if you get hit from the side a lot, well maybe. I found that the width of the bike had more to do with it. When I started riding motorcycles with fairings, the rate of people pulling into my path diminished greatly. I don't know if they actually saw me, or if it looked like a police bike, or if it looked big enough to hurt them too. A straight line with no width is, I think, harder to judge distance and speed on. Even speed radar has a harder time with it. Less surface area to reflect light back into someone's eyes or reflected radiation back into a radar gun.

But color? Camo is fine with big freaking lights and a visible helmet color.

Heh, I was kidding. ;)

Now if someone did a greyscale camo pattern that was reflective as a vinyl wrap, I'd slap that on my bike in a heatbeat. There's too much delicious irony in hi-vis camo.

There's too much delicious irony in hi-vis camo.

Makes sense hunting color-blind animals in a woods full of other hunters who hopefully ARE NOT color-blind. Or maybe to keep LAPD from shooting at you if you look a little too much like Christopher Dorner - say human with a head located centrally between your shoulders and traveling in what might be a cleverly disguised grey Nissan pick-up truck.

Back