• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

You meet the nicest people on a Honda

Can you make the picture a link or post the link. I've got bad eyes and can't read it. Thanks

Post is about an article in Taliban magazine that recommends a Honda as a great Jihad ride.

Guess they figure more bang for the buck on a Honda 125.

121013-azan-magazine-honda-125.jpg

Taliban magazine urges jihad - and profiles the Honda 125

“To the jihadis in the West”: new issue of Taliban magazine urges recruits to leave behind children to join the jihad, as well as profiling the humble Honda 125 motorbike

I don't think I like this advert. You do meet the nicest people on a honda and if you're on a jihad like the one being displayed here you probably only need it to work for a one way trip so why waste a good bike?

Gigs

I would think a Taliban magazine article would be printed in Pashto and not printed on slick paper in English.

I'm pretty sure this is what's known as an internet troll. Someone being maliciously sarcastic to get a rise out of people.

Gigs

I don't care for the purpose of the so called advertisement, but I can't deny that the 125cc would be a strategic personnel mover. "Steeds of War" fits the Honda well. Inexpensive, maneuverable, high mpg, reliable and a real workhorse.

Last edited:
Lmao... someone probably did this for their graphic design final in school. Theres no way that they can be serious. a mp3 player is taliban standard issue? LOl

Back