• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2007 Honda ST1300

belrix

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Went by my local Honda dealer to shoot the breeze and ended up taking a 2007 ST1300 for a test ride!

b71c5e3e449e3f632616b0ec070ed596.jpg

Rode 30 miles and really liked it, but it was a totally different experience than riding a NCX.

Lots of power and brakes, electric windshield, and wind protection.

I might have to go ride it again!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

I test rode a 2017 street glide Friday. New engine and suspension. Very nice! Like that one, big and heavy!

I would like to have a ST1300 as it is a great touring bike. I read they have stopped making it which is a shame. It's zip is twice that of the NC but it's weight is not so there's a big difference in power. Rode today with a friend that has a new 2017 HD. Lot quieter and less vibration than older models. Rode the Dragon and the Cherohala Skyway today.

I'm partial to the ST1300. I bought an '05 in early '06. I've had other bikes in the garage next to it since then but the ST has been a keeper for me. I've worn out approximately 25 sets of tires on it.

I would love to add the ST to the garage but now isn't the time. Besides I live down a gravel road and I won't want to get the ST dirty!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back