• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2013 Calendar

Kind of hard for those of us on the west side of the pond to compete with that picture
tee hee (but you do have them big EasyRider roads .... and Route 66. - we have the A66 though and there's a couple of us going to try riding its entire length ;)
Mike

Here's a few from yesterday. I was chasing this storm. I hoped to get a little closer, but it was moving away from me pretty fast. Finally had to just pull over and shoot before it got too much farther out.

DSC3566.jpg

DSC3559.jpg

DSC3560.jpg

WGW

Went for a nice ride today to Mt. Capulin, an inactive volcano in New Mexico. I kinda wanted to ride up and into the volcano, there is a road that wraps around it, but we didn't. Didn't want to pay the 5 bucks to get in.
Jvolu.jpg

ktNIW.jpg

Went for a nice ride today to Mt. Capulin, an inactive volcano in New Mexico. I kinda wanted to ride up and into the volcano, there is a road that wraps around it, but we didn't. Didn't want to pay the 5 bucks to get in.

Don't be cheap, you've saved more that five bucks in gas since you got this thing...use it for something fun!

Don't be cheap, you've saved more that five bucks in gas since you got this thing...use it for something fun!
yeah no kidding! I drive a trailblazer SS, typically put in 80 bucks a week, been driving it in the morning to work, and taking the bike back in the afternoon, so now I've been putting in 80 every two weeks, saving 160 a month, and paying 150 a month of the bike. I was willing to pay 5 bucks, but the guy I was with said he didn't want to.. but.... that just gives me another excuse to make the ride again! :)

Back