• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2013 Calendar

B7D61506-BDC7-4630-AC1D-378DD5357BE6-805-0000003B13E799A0.jpg

37222C3A-3C9E-4278-B4BF-7501ADFE2641-805-0000003B1901727E.jpg

CFCCD271-9404-4EE8-8A77-335B6EB06A9D-805-0000003B1ECF66A8.jpg

I was hoping to get more shots, but I'm flying to Las Vegas for the week. I'll be back on Friday night if you need anything specific, just Message me, I'll do my best via my iPad.

You may use any of the photos on my flickr account. I hear by give permission to use, disseminate, manipulate, reproduce, without restraint blah blah any of the photos for this here Calendar project.

NC700X Photo Collection
The full resolution size (18MP 10-15MB) photos are available for download through the site, no special log in required.

I believe everyone wants to get their photo in the calendar, I respect that. So I shot some night photos with dual flash as these types of shots require more equipment than a regular individual may have.

My favorites:

8262436863_66a301521b_b.jpg

8262432855_0e73b17377_b.jpg

Last edited:
I appreciate that everyone wants to see their bike in the calander and of course with only 12 months in a year this is just not possible. As some have far better equipment and skills than others obviously their shots are going to be far superior. In view of this would it be possible to limit each member to only having one photo used in the calander

Thanks for posting photos of you bikes. I really enjoy looking at them. Maybe I should quit procrastinating and go get one. I am waiting until after we fall off the Fiscal Cliff to see what happens. I don't want to make a major purchase until then. Maybe Honda will have a Fiscal Cliff sale.

I think it is fair to choose the photos which are:
1. Sharp
2. well composed
3. good lightings
4. good scenery
5. preferably with no person inside / with person inside but well dressed
etc etc.

You don't need a thousand dollar Nikon/Canon to do it.
My photo was taken with a sub-100 camera.

It is not a personal calendar, I think. It is more about the bike, where it has been (countries) and possibly that's why mine got selected?
:p

"arrogant little prick"....i hear someone say... no, just me, Happy Joe.
:rolleyes:

When I see the preview, I am ordering my copy too.
~joe

PS: Now this makes me wanna go out there and take some snowy photos.....but no bike coz of the salt and snow...ice.

Last edited:
Still looking for a good snow shot for Dec. photo. There will be a max of one shot per member in the calendar, however there will be a collage of photos on the back cover so I will be using more than 12 photos. I have to have this all ready by next Monday for the printer and I hope to give members as close to a week to order as possible. check the Attention all members!!!!! thread for daily updates and thanks to all for the great photos and all the responses to my requests.

Back