• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2021-22 NC750X Corbin Seat now available to order

totally agree, I am just sad that it is not great for my butt and I am out of $500
Will Corbin not take it back? Some seat makers have a return/refund period if dissatisfied.

I've received my corbin seat last week. I've rode around 50 miles so far and my butt is screaming in pain, for me it is way worse than stock seat. I will give it another 150-200 miles, if it doesn't improve I will return to stock seat and sell this one. I am 5'5" 135lb
Think thats bad, I bought a corbin for my goldwing, it was terrible, mounting the seat was horrible, bolt holes didnt line up.
I paid 1600$ for it.:rolleyes:
Corbins customer service is nonexistent too.
Just goes to show, seats are a personal thing. What works for some does not work for others. I had a Corbin on my ST1100. It was better than stock, but I never really fell in love with it.

This all sums it up. Kind of a crap shoot. I find Corbin seats incredibly comfortable, very well made with high quality materials, excellent customer service, and worth every penny. Seat Concepts, which seldom seem to receive a negative review, I find just barely acceptable.

I’ve owned two Vfr750s that had Corbin seats. I loved them. Firm, and extremely comfortable. On the other hand I bought one for a gsxr1000 I had, and didn’t like it. Not an improvement over the stock seat.

Id like to buy one for my NC but the negative comments here make me very hesitant.

Back