• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Not selling: 2021 NC750X Manual Heavily Upgraded

salishmoto

Reaction score
Visit site
Selling my wife's 2021 NC750X manual that we have heavily upgraded and is better than new. See photos and a partial list of upgrades includes Givi side cases, OEM Center Stand, Crash Bars, Engine Skid Plate, Bark Busters, Oxford Heated Grips, Foam grip covers, Denali Soundbomb horn, LED auxiliary lights, Peg Lowering to better suit riders over 5'10. Continental TKC 70 tires, Radiator Guard, and EBC brake pads. Also have original pegs and a larger Puig Touring windscreen for winter use. Only selling because she has decided to stop riding after giving it a try. The bike has never been dropped or even layed down. We have all service records and it's truly better than new. Compare to a new price and think of all that has been added. The engine is bomb proof and is not yet even fully broken in. Cash only and only reply to serious offers. Located in WA State.

Last edited:
Good luck with the sale. I saw the shop manual in the listing. You many be able to sell that separately as it seems to be in demand.
Thanks. I thought about selling the manual separately but honestly it depends on the buyer. I think the price is more than fair given all I've done to it and the low miles, and if it sells for what I ask then I'm fine giving the person the manual. If for some reason, I am not getting what I am asking, I may pull that off and sell the manual separately. When I did this listing I thought I could recall all I had done to the bike, but had to get back in like three times to add stuff I'd forgotten I'd added to the bike! Pretty rare NC outfitted like this one.

I am sorry she cannot continue to ride with you.
Yeah, a real bummer. We were planning to do a South America trip, renting bikes there and practicing up here, but she decided her enjoyment of it didn't overcome her anxiety. As an MSF instructor I would be the first to say that only people who really love to ride, should ride. She gave it a good try and this was her second bike, but she just doesn't feel the joy that many of us do. Oh well. We share many other interests and passions.

Same here...and I still have the '09 Super Sherpa I bought her. Mr. Salish, good luck with the sale - and maybe you could help me - did you have to do anything special to get the Soundbomb to work? Mine would not honk when installed on a '23 NC750 but would honk when wired directly to a battery...it is the Mini version...Thanks.

Same here...and I still have the '09 Super Sherpa I bought her. Mr. Salish, good luck with the sale - and maybe you could help me - did you have to do anything special to get the Soundbomb to work? Mine would not honk when installed on a '23 NC750 but would honk when wired directly to a battery...it is the Mini version...Thanks.
Sorry so many of us have this experience but it's a famous line about motorcycling wives. Like sailing wives. Looking for sailing/motorcycling wife, send picture of boat/bike. It's the full Soundbomb and I believe I wired it directly. It's always worked fine for me. It fits perfectly into the space created by the engine guards, both projecting it forward and protecting it in a drop. I put aftermarket horns on every bike I ride, as here in the PNW it is dark and rainy for half the year and people don't see us well.

Sorry so many of us have this experience but it's a famous line about motorcycling wives. Like sailing wives. Looking for sailing/motorcycling wife, send picture of boat/bike. It's the full Soundbomb and I believe I wired it directly. It's always worked fine for me. It fits perfectly into the space created by the engine guards, both projecting it forward and protecting it in a drop. I put aftermarket horns on every bike I ride, as here in the PNW it is dark and rainy for half the year and people don't see us well.
Thanks for the reply, and like you I kept the wife despite her "shortcomings".:)

Still for sale and lowered price to $7,999. With them asking $9,300 before taxes and dealer fees for a stock bike, you can get this barely used 21 with most everything you could want.

After quite a while on here, cycle trader, and ADV, I never got a single legitimate nibble. Head scratching. During that time I've decided to keep the bike for the time being as my commute and urban bike, using my S1000XR for all my extended trips.

So you folks are stuck with me around here for a while longer!

Back