• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

411 on Rear Rack

Thanks Kev! I was just thinking about writing TwistedThrottle an email about the Alu-rack. Do you have insight on whether or not the Alu-rack would interfere with other side case racks (mainly Givi).

SW-Motech makes racks compatible for Givi side cases.

Looks like Chestnut beat me to it.

Let me expand a little on what was said. We have not tested them together and it has not been reported back to us that the SW-MOTECH Alu-Rack and the Givi side carriers work together. I do know that the SW-MOTECH side carriers do work together. Plus; when you're not using the side cases, the cases and carriers come off of the bike in seconds. Seconds.

Some data that may help: (Install Instructions)

Unfortunately, I do not have Givi install instructions for you. There are three case options though. Here they are:

1. Givi Tubular Sidecase Racks For Honda NC700X - [FONT=Tahoma, helvetica, sans-serif]Compatible with [/FONT]Givi FZ1111 Toprack, but requires Givi 1111Kit if mounted without a Toprack.
  2. Givi PLX Tubular Sidecase Racks For Honda NC700X - For use with the Givi V35 only. Also, c[FONT=Tahoma, helvetica, sans-serif]ompatible with [/FONT]Givi FZ1111 Toprack, but requires Givi 1111Kit if mounted without a Toprack.
  3. Givi Monokey CAM-Side Sidecarrier For Givi Trekker Outback Aluminum Sidecases - Givi Outback Trekker alumium cases only. Not compatible with Givi Monokey Sidecases.

[FONT=Tahoma, helvetica, sans-serif]A lot of info there. I hope it helps a little. Feel free to call our CS line (855-255-5550) those guys are experts. They may not have all of the answers at their fingertips but we have direct lines to all of our suppliers and share info among the team really well. We will be happy to help any way we can.[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, helvetica, sans-serif]Kev[/FONT]

Back