• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

750S versus 750X

Tiny Tim

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on a new NC750x. I managed to drop my Triumph Trophy on my left foot and broke bits and pieces. The Stormtrooper boot is now off and I can hobble about so, time to go to the dealer and look at the X with a view to arranging a nice long test ride next week or the week after.

That's when I saw this.

750SGraphiteRed.jpg

I never thought I could be drawn by a colour scheme but this has definitely touched my feminine side.

Now my question is this. I've looked out all of the bits and bobs that I wanted to put on the X. Will they all fit on the 750S?

Apologies to our Colonial Cousins as I understand the 750S is not marketed in the US.

It really depends on the bits and bobs. I have 2013 S but my experience is some things are the same and some are different.

No, aftermarket screens for the NC750x are mounted to the factory windscreen mounting points while there are no factory windscreen mounting points on the S models. You need to go with a handlebar mounted screen.

there are no factory windscreen mounting points on the S models.

This is false. The S model does in fact have mounting points for windscreens on the metal frame around the headlight. The mount points however are in a different pattern than those on the X model so the windscreens are not cross-compatible. You can certainly purchase windscreens to fit the S model without having to buy universal fit "handle bar mounted screens".

I'm old enough not to care whether I look silly or not :) I have ridden with and without my 22" Madstad...I prefer with. To each their own.

Back