• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

About to trade - Is it what it appears to be?

The FZ6 rides right at about 5800-6000 rpm while cruizing at 70 mph, which is very tame in my opinion. That motor is happiest at high revs and becomes an uncaged beast when you hit the 10K + mark, all the while it is smooth as silk. Having said that, I am sure that I will fall right back into place with a 6500 red-line machine. I actually look forward to the learning curve. Lastly, I am not at all a knee dragger, however I have really enjoyed the FZ doing whatever I asked it to do. I am of firm belief that the NCX will bring just as much pleasure in a different form.

It is like the difference between a city girl and a farm girl.

City Girl = loud, high-strung, and exciting
Farm Girl = slow but satisfying.

Date the city girl, but marry the farm girl. After a while loud, high-strung, and exciting becomes just a bother.

As luck would have it, the forecast says low 40's for tomorrow! I stopped at the dealer tonight, worked out the last of the details and tomorrow I will ride my bike in and exchange it for the new NC700X!!!!! :cool:

I look forward to the riding season which is right around the corner, according to the ground-hog! :eek:

IMAG0072_zps3d0341f8.jpg

Thank you for the comments everyone! Nothing I heard surprised me, I have studied this bike for quite a while. My hat is off to the Honda Engineers for producing something "outside of the box!"

It is like the difference between a city girl and a farm girl.

City Girl = loud, high-strung, and exciting
Farm Girl = slow but satisfying.

Date the city girl, but marry the farm girl. After a while loud, high-strung, and exciting becomes just a bother.
Still on pain meds Lee?

Back