• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Airhawk2

belford

Reaction score
Visit site
Just had my first long ride on my NCX 3 hours, and got a little saddle sore. Planning a trip from Ontario to PEI at end of June and have read some good feedback about the Airhawk 2. Does anybody have any experience with it and what size would you recommend?

Yes mate i have one. Best money i ever spent. Went from 1 hour with the stock seat to 4 hours at a time with the airhawk. I'm 6"6 and 250 pounds too so I'm no lightweight.......

I couldn't get away with mine. all this rolling squishy washy stuff no matter how low I got it even it almost empty still end up with bum ache.
so I sold it on.got the seat redone on my er6f and that made a difference so I may get my nc done by the same bloke and it was cheaper than airhawky rubbery thingy.

Thanks for your input everybody. I purchased the AIRHAWK R and it is performing perfectly. I did a long ride yesterday 3 hours and could easily have ridden 3 more.

I bought the AIRHAWK R, it fits ths NC seat nice. With the airhawk r, cusion on its a very good ride compared to the stock NC seat. The only issue is those with a short inseam may not be able to use the Airhawk R seat cusion. I have a 30" inseam,and at a stop I have to stand tipy toe to touch the ground.

Bert

I bought the AIRHAWK R, it fits ths NC seat nice. With the airhawk r, cusion on its a very good ride compared to the stock NC seat. The only issue is those with a short inseam may not be able to use the Airhawk R seat cusion. I have a 30" inseam,and at a stop I have to stand tipy toe to touch the ground.

Bert

I don't have any experience with the R but the original Airhawk was supposed to work with next to no air in it. If you are getting a significant rise with the cushion, you may have it over-inflated.

Back