• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

...And northern California gets another inmate... 2013 NC700X

nocalbruin

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

A couple of weekends ago, took a trailer up to Salem and brought home my new ride, a very lightly used (<2500 miles!), 2013 manual transmission NC. Puig windscreen and Kubbalink dog bones but otherwise stock. I'm also having the seat cut down, very short inseams, and re-upholstered to lower it even more. I've added a USB/Power socket to the handle bar. I'm also planning to fab an aluminum rear rack to attach a Pelican case on top. Hope to see and meet some of the locals on the road.

IMG_20170506_084654.jpg

Hi all,

A couple of weekends ago, took a trailer up to Salem and brought home my new ride, a very lightly used (<2500 miles!), 2013 manual transmission NC. Puig windscreen and Kubbalink dog bones but otherwise stock. I'm also having the seat cut down, very short inseams, and re-upholstered to lower it even more. I've added a USB/Power socket to the handle bar. I'm also planning to fab an aluminum rear rack to attach a Pelican case on top. Hope to see and meet some of the locals on the road.

View attachment 33523
Looking good, welcome to the family

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Welcome, lots of helpful folks on this forum. I have had several questions answered. I too am an inmate of the North State. Serving time happily with so many beautiful quiet roads to ride.

Welcome from another inmate and fellow NC pilot. Just picked up a new NC (non-DCT model) and am thoroughly enjoying it. After years on a high-revving V4, it is a pleasure to ride this amazingly tractable motor. As Vistaz notes, lots of beautiful roads to ride in NorCal.

Back