• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Another seat question!

Gusable

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm pretty much narrowed down to the seat concepts front seat foam and cover. My main concern is the falling forward toward the tank feeling
Should I get the grippy cover and how does it match my stock rear? Pics appreciated thanks!

I'm not sure that the "grippy" cover will do much to prevent the "falling forward" feeling that you are talking about. I own a Seat Concept and still have the seat mod in place on my bike. Plus having a less-slippery seat cover, regardless of manufacturer, is really something you want to experience before you put much money into it. A lot of folks prefer to be able to move their butt freely on the seat while riding. It's all a matter of personal choice.

This is the best seat mod I have ever had. It has been on three different bikes over the years and has made a huge difference in comfort and I'm not just talking out my butt, try one. No more monkey butt or numb a_s and just moving around the seat seems to massage the cheeks and increase blood flow.

I am ok with the standard seat, but if I had an issue it is about sliding forward into the well in the seat. I am not sure if the above item would address that for me ? However we are all different. I have seen them occasionally in car seats , but this is the first time on a motorcycle.

I recently purchased a Touratech seat for my Triumph. It is a good seat and has improved matters greatly for me on that bike. I now see that Touratech also do a seat for the NC. For those with issues it might also be worth a look.

Go to the 2015/2016 catalog on this link and work towards the NC page. There you will see the seat available in three sizes for both the 700 and 750. Link below.

Catalog 2015

PS. I am not trying to hijack your very useful thread btw. However it is an opportune thread to introduce this option also.

)If you can afford to go deluxe, I have a like-new Russell just listed in the classifieds here.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Back