Any backrests for NC750S/2014?

Quektis

Reaction score
I'm looking for a backrest for the pillion passenger on a NC750S 2014 model. Anyone know of any? I couldn't find any that didn't come with a topbox. Failing this, any good tips for making long distance driving more pleasurable for pillion passengers?

Last edited:

Griff

Reaction score
Contact Johnakay on here. I think he does items to order. Not sure if Hondabikepro is also doing something like that ?

greenboy

Reaction score
Sidebar: I'm surprised people don't look at the pillion seat itself as a major source of discomfort – nay, even pain! ; } ...Seems like they are poorly shaped and diminuitive on SO many bikes.

MZ5

Reaction score
I agree to contact Johnakay. If he isn’t making those any longer, I suggest fabricating something yourself with flat iron, some bolts, a hacksaw, a vise or other way to bend things, the factory rear box carrier, and a used headrest from a junkyard

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sidebar: I'm surprised people don't look at the pillion seat itself as a major source of discomfort – nay, even pain! ; } ...Seems like they are poorly shaped and diminuitive on SO many bikes.
Right. So many motorcycles lately have such bad passenger accommodations, people have come to accept it as normal. Stock motorcycle seats in general are quite bad, and the passenger seat is just an afterthought. Put a little pad there and some tiny footpegs and call it a passenger seat.

I would never ride as a passenger on an NC, nor would I ask anyone else to do the same.