• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Any NC bits from Santa?

Rocker66

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.kawasakiw650.co.uk
I was wondering if anyone got any NC bits from Santa. As I said Sue arranged for my heated grips to be fitted a few days ago. I don't know if I'm getting anything else as we are not doing Christmas until tomorrow

By the time I bought my NC, added the center stand (which should have been on the bike), a Top Box, and different windscreen. Then purchased a helmet and protective riding clothes (since I had not ridden for a looooooong time); Santa is broke!!!!

I had to come up with something for the mother in law to get me so I had her get the front fender extender. Wished I
hadn't because I would have bought it long ago. Plus her comment about its just a piece of plastic. I told her welcome to the world of motorcycle accessories

Ha ha, you guys!!! Nah, no NC bits from Santa. But what I might put on the list for next time are... side bags. All my friends would have to pool resources for that one. Otherwise I'm happy with everything else I've done to the bike. The last of which was the addition of Hepco & Becker Engine Bars (501.973 00 01) which seem to double quite nicely as foot rests, he he.

I got a Strobes N More LED lighthead for the brake light but I had to buy it and throw it in Santa's sleigh.

Some Denali DM1 Micro lights, Barkbuster handguards with Storm plastics, heated grips, heated jacket liner, and dual horns. No if only Santa could have givien the gift of time to install everything! Handguards are already on, those were a breeze to install. The rest takes wiring, so they require much more of my time. Looking forward to getting them all done though. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

I wished this from santa:

149384_226098540827047_178487295_n.jpg

Still waiting… :(

My center stand finally came in, picked it up yesterday. Only on order for 4 months! Thanks Honda! As retaliation I'm not gonna install it for 4 days. NA NA NA NA BOO BOO!!!! Now we're even.

Back