• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Anyone with Clearwater Darlas to show?

RLA

Reaction score
Visit site
Is there anyone with a pair of Clearwater Darlas installed on an NC700X, that could post some photos and write some review on them?

I'm really fond of these lights and would like to get them for my bike, but since they are so expensive, I'd just like to see how they'd look like and ear some opinions first.

I've been looking for led lights, and I found that a decent pair costs almost $400. So I'm thinking that, instead of buying some cheap ones, and then go and spend more money, I'll just wait a little more and get the ones I like the most!

Could someone help, please?

Cheers!

Is there anyone with a pair of Clearwater Darlas installed on an NC700X, that could post some photos and write some review on them?

I'm really fond of these lights and would like to get them for my bike, but since they are so expensive, I'd just like to see how they'd look like and ear some opinions first.

I've been looking for led lights, and I found that a decent pair costs almost $400. So I'm thinking that, instead of buying some cheap ones, and then go and spend more money, I'll just wait a little more and get the ones I like the most!

Could someone help, please?

Cheers!

5.jpg

The Clearwater Darlas running lights are very impressive. I had never seen them before. Thank you!

smilleybinoculars.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not advertising the lights, because I don't have anything to do with that company, but I've been reading the specs on Darlas and I think there isn't anything with the same features.
I find the dimmer very usefull so I can use the lights as DRL's, and they can be wired to the high beams and also to the horn. No matter how much dimmed they are, if one hits the high beams or the horn, the lights switch to full bright!
I also find that Darlas are 2'' size, with 2000 lumens each! I gess that is a pretty small size to reach a huge ammount of light!

That's why I'm so curious about them! Hope someone can help!

I saw them at the AIME show in Orlando. Very nice lights! Blinding white light! Too pricey for me, but if I had enough $$$, I would own a pair.

Check out rigid industries Duallys. I have them on my nc and they put out 1568 lumens and only consume 20 watts. image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Made the brackets to attach beneath the windscreen and the paint matches the stock gauge pod and grab rails almost perfectly.
Sorry bout the sideways pics

Last edited:
Back