• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bargain made, project finished. Now I can ride!

Ricochet

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well here in the PNW, especially if you're a fair weather rider (which I admit, I am), the start of our riding season tends to be a little later than it started this year.

Idiot me, made a deal with the wife that I felt at the time was a good trade off due to the time of year, build deck now, ride more later. Well 3 weeks of really great weather and grumbling about all the ride time I was missing :mad:, I'm now done :D. So you can best believe that I will be cashing in on that ride check as much as possible until the weather turns.

Just thought I would share:
Deck_5-16_sm.png

The weather is projected to possibly reach 24c up here in the Vancouver area for maybe one or two days next week...:eek: (75f) unbelievably warm!

Hope it's as good or better for you down there :D

Yup, dry and warm. Got lots to do to the NC to get it ready for some ADV riding this summer. That stuffs been sitting in the garage too, just mocking me. MOCKING!!!

Nice job! Great place to relax after a ride.

Thank you! Had a nice cold one a few minutes later with the wife. Then went out next day and blew 1K on patio furniture, which of course I spent the rest of the day putting together, then had a steak dinner from the grill on the deck.

A good thing about having a wife which is a HVAC engineer/HVAC technician and a maintenance employee, she can do a lot of honey-dos herself.
She lives in Florida, I live in Indiana (due to work). Her latest project-replacing old laminate flooring with tile in her Florida house:

She also did 50% of the work in replacing the front deck on the house (cant find that picture at the moment).

Back