• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Beemer's warranty must have expired.

I found out today that my arm surgery is no good and it is going to be done again on January 17th taking part of a leg tendon to fix my arm. This time the recovery is expected to be 3-4 months instead of 6-8 weeks. Anyone hoping for feedback on the Russell seat is SOL for at least four more months unless someone else springs for one.

I should have bought an extended warranty on myself. I'm falling apart.

Beemerphile, what a Bummer!!!
Well... you've got some plans in the works for a fixup, and I expect that you'll take the necessary time to recover and not try to push it by being impatient, as that will only set you back. My thoughts and well-wishes are with you for a good and hopefully not too painful recovery. In the interim, I will miss your sparkling farkling. Put up a good fight, and hang in there <3

Last edited:
Second surgery complete. I now have a cadaver tendon in my arm. I wish I knew the identity of the donor so I could thank the family. I lost my son a few years ago and I know it would make me feel good to know that someone had benefitted because of him.

Now comes three to four months of recovery without motorcycles. Hopefully in a month or so I will have enough dexterity to finish a driving light re-farkle on my NC. I will have two Rigid Dually D2s running low beam at 50% and high beam at 100%. Mounted below that, two Rigid Dually spot's (not D2) running with the high beam only.

Thanks to all for the thoughts and prayers. Farkle on dudes and dudettes! By the time I return to a useful configuration, Dale should have folding aluminum wings attached to his so he can fly over traffic jams. He will likely follow that with an in-flight refueling capability and oxygen for higher flight levels.

Second surgery complete. I now have a cadaver tendon in my arm. I wish I knew the identity of the donor so I could thank the family. I lost my son a few years ago and I know it would make me feel good to know that someone had benefitted because of him.

Now comes three to four months of recovery without motorcycles. Hopefully in a month or so I will have enough dexterity to finish a driving light re-farkle on my NC. I will have two Rigid Dually D2s running low beam at 50% and high beam at 100%. Mounted below that, two Rigid Dually spot's (not D2) running with the high beam only.

Thanks to all for the thoughts and prayers. Farkle on dudes and dudettes! By the time I return to a useful configuration, Dale should have folding aluminum wings attached to his so he can fly over traffic jams. He will likely follow that with an in-flight refueling capability and oxygen for higher flight levels.

Get well soon.
We miss your farkling updates.
:D

the rigid lights work really good, and are tough. I fell of in the dirt and twisted the light side ways and did no damage to it.. No in flight anything for me. my battery's could burst into flames, and i would have to make a unplanned stop, that's a Boeing thing. flight,

Just got back from the doctor. My arm surgery has again gone badly. This time the fixation of the donor tendon to the muscle was fine, but the bone anchor did not hold. So, I go back on February 14th for a third surgery to fix this thing. The 2013 riding season is gradually slipping away from me. The NC is a garage ornament. Drats again!

That sucks! Its painful enough the fist time. Hopefully sawbones will get it right on the 4th time!
OOPS! I meant The 3rd time! Sorry Beemer!!!!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that!

Maybe it would be a good idea if you give to those doctors a couple of farkling leasons?

probably more belting around the lug might be better.
if your doc's are like any thing in the UK they're all bloody foreigners can't understand a bloody word ,full of r's.
get well soon ol chap;)

Gettin old is great.....its the aging that sucks!!

Think positive......really..... you are still vertical and thinking about being in the wind!

Gettin old is great.....its the aging that sucks!!

Think positive......really..... you are still vertical and thinking about being in the wind!

I'll see if they will let me put my farkled NC in my room down at "The Meadows". I can pretend I am riding and make "bud-m, bud-m" noises until time for the afternoon arts-n-crafts.

Back