• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Cee Bailey Windshield

I've have been using a Givi windshield and it's just a bit to short. Look forward to calmer air with the Cee Bailey's. Thanks for the feedback guys!

I've have been using a Givi windshield and it's just a bit to short. Look forward to calmer air with the Cee Bailey's. Thanks for the feedback guys!

I too have the givi and with Dales' nut adapters. Looking forward to how does it do in comparison. Been thinking of Madstad due to the adjustments and had one on a Wee strom , but I have a Cee Bailey on my GoldWing and after 102K miles it still looks like new.

My cracked after few hundred miles. Didn't hit anything was just driving on the highway. All calls and talks to Cee Bailey didn't have any result. They are not standing behind their product. It looks nice, but had to remove it was too dangerous to drive with big crack at the mounting area

Installed mine yesterday morning and got to test it for about an hour. All I can say is perfect! I have it in the top position and there is minimal wind and wind noise. Now I can go back to my open face helmet.

My cracked after few hundred miles. Didn't hit anything was just driving on the highway. All calls and talks to Cee Bailey didn't have any result. They are not standing behind their product. It looks nice, but had to remove it was too dangerous to drive with big crack at the mounting area

Which cee-bailey did you have and how mounted? Sorry for the bad experience. What did you replace it with?

Installed mine yesterday morning and got to test it for about an hour. All I can say is perfect! I have it in the top position and there is minimal wind and wind noise. Now I can go back to my open face helmet.

Any picture of how you mounted it? Sounds like you are happy with it. I think you will want to check with LTU-013 to see how he mounted and the problem that occurred to maybe prevent similar problem. I know on my GoldWing it is very well mounted and the load spread over a large area. I would love to follow with one on the NC but may want to see problem LTU-013 had first. Mama has said the forth one had better be the last one..... I have used stock, Honda Extended, GIVI now but really want some protection for cruising as it is a long way to Alaska and I do not plan to do it all at 45mph.... :)

The torque on the mounting screws is really low, 5 to 7 foot-pounds if I remember right. plus you have to fit the standoffs very carefully, so they slope in the right direction. I know it was a bit tricky when I changed out the jury rigged flat washer job for Dale's Nutplates. I had to tighten each bolt a little at a time to get it set right.

I bought used NC700 with 700 miles, it had CB tall windshield installed just couple hundred miles before
on my way back home it started to crack from one of the bolts out
It stopped when it was 4-5 inches long, I was able to finish my trip, but it was scary
every single time I was passing big truck, I was worried it will snap in to my face

I got receipt from original owner, called Cee-Bailey
send pictures, send copy of original receipt, called couple more times
Every single time they would say they will take a look,
they will talk to manager or etc.
Never received any call back and finally gave up
Was really disappointed windshield was just less than 2 months old
and Cee-Bailey didn't want to help at all
windshield had no scratches, was never hit it happened just driving on the highway

After another few hundred miles crack was getting bigger and finally all bottom corner snapped

Fortunately previous owner gave me original Honda windshield too
I ended up using that one, but it is way too small for me

Back