• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Center stand dollies

bduffey

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone have any experience using a center stand dolly for their bike? If so, any recommendations either way? Type, manufacturer, etc. etc.

I've never heard of such. That sounds interesting and practical.

They're meant to roll under the center stand and then have the stand come down on a flat plate. They leave the front tire on the ground so the bike can be rolled in any direction.

$99 plus shipping costs (which I found on the park-n-move web site)

U.S.P.S. Priority Mail $50.80
UPS Ground $33.74

Good investment if you have cramped spaces and need to swing bike around safely.
( I do know how to swing bikes on side stand but wouldn't recommend for newbies)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've tried a couple of types since my original post, but I'm finding that, since the bike lives in one of my sheds, nothing has worked so far.

The shed has the usual 3/4 ply flooring and the wheels on the dollies I've tried sink into the wood when the bikes weight comes down on it. Even trying to lift some of the rear-end weight up off the dolly when I try to roll it doesn't seem to work.

Back to the drawing board I guess!

I've always thought those centre stand dollies look a bit unstable and I would be worried about the bike falling off.
I have a Bike Mover that uses the side stand and it works really well.
Here's a video showing one in use

[video=youtube_share;UgyQkJF8dXg]http://youtu.be/UgyQkJF8dXg[/video]

I use mine with my Integra 750 and I also used it with a previous NC750X and several other bikes, it's coped with all of them.
The only downside is that you cannot put the steering lock on while on the Dolly.

Andy

Last edited:
Back