• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Chat Room

I think it's the Ipad that is not chat friendly ...at least non Apple based chat... It has a superiority complex :eek:

(Exiting the room before the OS explosion ensues)

I was asking that question the other day. I know iOS 5 did not support Java. Does the new iOS 7? Any of you apple guys/gals know? They may some kind of a work around. I don't use apple products so I am not familiar.

Steve Jobs will roll over in his grave.

No, Apple does not want anything to do with Java.
They claim it is security reasons.
I think they just want their own flash etc...

My wife has an iPad and iPhone 5 but I never touch them. I had never tried to use the iPad for this site. I believe there is sonething called "Cloud Browse" that you can purchase at the apple store. I'm not sure how well it works and it cost $2.99

I've clicked the chat room button twice: first time it installed some software, second time, it gave me a "hellO" then.... nothing.

I've clicked the chat room button twice: first time it installed some software, second time, it gave me a "hellO" then.... nothing.

Did it install the latest Java? Did you by any chance try restarting your computer after the install? Should not need to but just asking. Strange it is not working for you. I have been in there several times and was chating with a couple people in there last night.

Did it install the latest Java? Did you by any chance try restarting your computer after the install? Should not need to but just asking. Strange it is not working for you. I have been in there several times and was chating with a couple people in there last night.

Nope. Going into chat doesn't work and will HANG my computer if I'm not careful.
It's ok, PM and email will do just as well.

I just looked at my avatar... "senior member".. yep... another old guy.

you were "in chat" last night strat tuner. apparenlty you just couldn't hear me.

or see you or do much of anything with chat. That's OK... if I boot up in windows it would probably work.
I have my notebook set to dual boot either Winows 7 or Ubuntu. I'm in Ubuntu 99% of the time.

Back