• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Coleman Comfort Ride Seat Protector

Or just get a new seat and be done with it !!.haha
I tried all the cheap fixes on my last bike ( DL1000),I even built my own seat from scratch.I ended up having a custom seat made for $250 and never looked back.I spent way more than that trying to cheaply do it my self.

Live life,be yourself !!!!.

I used the Wally Word ATV seat pad (got the idea from ITLives). For $20 is was an improvement until I can decide on which seat to get. Rode 670 miles in 3 days with it and could still walk afterwards!

Yeah, the cheap fix will make the ride better until you can really fix it. I just ordered an Airhawk cushion for mine. I've heard nothing but good about them. Hope I have a similar experience with it!

I used that pad,it helped but made the inner part of my leg hurt a little.I also used that gel pad,and it didn't help at all.the ATV sear pad from Walmart works the best for me,but in the end I got a Corbin seat.

Don't to hijack the thread but which Airhawk?

The medium sized one. Its 14" x 14". The first ad on eBay that says $89.95 or best offer. I made an offer of $75 and it was rejected. Went up to $80 and it was accepted. (Free shipping).

Back