• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Colors - need more choices

girlbike

Reaction score
Visit site
When I bought the bike I was disappointed it only came in silver.
My son was able to create some pictures and "paint" the bike so I could see what it would look like in a better color. Obviously I picked the deeper pink, but it's fun to see them in different colors. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I was looking at the Plasti Dip Blaze colors and I might do mine in purple instead of yellow. The great thing with Plasti Dip is that it costs $60 bucks to change your mind....

I've gotta say, that blue one looks pretty sharp. For an X......:p

Might have to buy a few sets of frunk accents to do up in different colours, just to keep the lads at work guessing.

I think its a great looking bike in any color. Still wish I would have held out for the red. May have to change it myself...

nom nom nom the blue colours shown, man those really look nice to me!

Jay, I'll send you $20.00 bucks if you do your bike in Hello Kitty theme

I think if you went all hot pink and black (no silver in between except the stainless), you'd have a really sharp color scheme. That's been one of my favorite color combos for the last decade or so. Something about it reminds me of the punk rock girls that always led me to trouble while in college.

Back