• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Corbin seat

I feel the Corbin seat was worth it. No fitment issues. I wish the leather was a bit more slip resistant, but maybe I should have chosen a different fabric. I still felt like I needed an airhawk for long days but what the hey, that's what farkling is all about!

I've had one for about a year. I took a long trip with the stock seat and it was painful so I ordered the Corbin.

It is far better in its shape. It is very firm, but over time has conformed itself to my shape and gains comfort over time.

I like it much better than the original, but will probably use a sheep skin top when I go on my next long tour to add some softness and sweat wicking. The leather is nice, but it is leather over a firm seat.

I was a bit disappointed that the Corbin back seat is not spring-loaded like the original so that when you release it to fill up, you have to pull it up off the frame.

Overall, I am very satisfied.

Back