• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Crampbuster!!!

TechiePilot

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I got one of these gizmodos today... a Crampbuster, model CB2 Wide. IMG-20120828-01060.jpg
I'll see how this plays out. I did a 140mi round trip, mostly on the interstate this weekend with a couple of biker buds, and I can see the benefit of possibly using one of these. What has been your experience? What are you using, if anything?

I ordered a similar one from eBay. Think it was called Throttle...something. Unfortunately, the throttle feeling dissapears completely when using it, so it usually has it's place in the tank trunk.

Last week I had a chance to buy it (10 euros) but I skipped it.
I don't like it during my spirited rides, but I do agree (and have used it) for long tours (like 100km without stopping kind).
:p

I love it! Once you get used to it, and that will happend fast, you can't be without it! :) During "spirited riding" it is easily tucked away by just pushing it around to the other side of the grip. When you need it again you just push it further back to it's original place. Easy!

DSC_1202.JPG

I have an older version of this called a Throttle Rocker. I have used it on all of my bikes over the years. It is a simple inexpensive solution that works really well.

The O-Ring that I used has a 1 1/8'' ID and 1/8'' diameter. That would be close to 28.5 mm ID and 3.1750 mm.
If you can, get a larger diameter O-ring because its easier to roll on and off.

My Crampbuster arrived yesterday! Used it this morning on the way to work. Need to adjust it a little for the ride home, then I think it will be very nice! 100mile round trip everyday has been quite fatiguing.

I was blazing away on the interstate a couple of days ago, and I will say that the CrampBuster and I became really good friends. It was such an easy time on the throttle...its definitely a keeper. In regards to spirited riding, I just swing it forward to the point where the paddle is practically pointing downwards, and its no longer in my way. When I need it, I simply swing it forward (clockwise) et voila!!!

I've been very happy with the Go Cruise throttle lock on my Ninja and KLR650. I pulled one of them off and took
it with me last week when I picked up the NC700X. It helped a lot with the 1500 mile ride home. The nice thing about
the Go Cruise is you can set it and then remove your hand from the throttle and are free to move your right arm and hand
around to stretch, etc. For that reason I feel it more beneficial than the cramp buster where you still need to maintain
contact with the cramp buster.

Back