• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

DAMMIT, I broke the motor of the NC700X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the trade value - the dealer is right in the ball park.

Regarding the engine noise and the potential problem, do you have another dealer or two to go to about a trade?

Do not feed the dealer any questions about the engine (Do you hear the engine noise? Could that be a problem?)

See if he spots it on his own.

See if they tell you the same thing.

If they do you know there may be something to it.

If they do not then the first dealer is not trust worthy.

Some thoughts.

God bless!!

Michael

What the heck is this "AT" that was mentioned :confused:
it's abbreviated for Africa Twin. The new motorcycle most of us are pining over. If you can afford one, their still in short supply so there's allot of people itching for one

Regarding the engine noise and the potential problem, do you have another dealer or two to go to about a trade?

Do not feed the dealer any questions about the engine (Do you hear the engine noise? Could that be a problem?)

Some thoughts.

God bless!!

Michael
Patient wisdom, great response

Some thoughts.

God bless!!

Michael

Thanks Bro,
I learned something...don't go looking for a problem....cozy you will find one.

So I am gonna treat the shopkeeper's comment as bullshit, as he sprouts them to me. He seems pissed whenever I tell him some technically accurate info which he does not know.
Bollocks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I am gonna treat the shopkeeper's comment as bullshit, as he sprouts them to me. He seems pissed whenever I tell him some technically accurate info which he does not know.

HINT, HINT... People do not like it when they are caught in a B.S. story where you'd to wear hip boots if you continue to listen to them.

I admit that my first thought was that the dealer was telling you a story to reduce the trade allowance he offered you. However, after further consideration, I think he is actually trying to help you. He does not want you to spend so much on the (overpriced? perhaps at his shop...) new motorcycle, particularly when he knows how much fun you have riding your NCX, which is only just barely getting broken in! I think he seems like a possible crook at first, but really he is being your friend; looking out for you.

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back