• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Damn it!

bduffey

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just got the bike at the end of last year and spent the cold winter months 'farkling' it while it was in my shed. Rode it all summer. Now Winter's coming again and the bike will eventually go back in the shed. What the Hell am I supposed to do all Winter now???

Guess I'll just have to get a new bike!!

Been thinking the same.I look at bike stuff to get.look for bike shows to go to.do things around the house to stay busy.

Just got the bike at the end of last year and spent the cold winter months 'farkling' it while it was in my shed. Rode it all summer. Now Winter's coming again and the bike will eventually go back in the shed. What the Hell am I supposed to do all Winter now???

You expect us to believe you have EVERY conceivable farkle already installed? Go back and read some more of this forum so you realize all the farkles yet to be purchased and installed.

Buy electric clothing and keep on keeping on RIDING! Never a good excuse to quite riding............

300 foot long driveway covered with snow and/or ice is usually my excuse.

100_6718.jpg

FYI, for folks unfamiliar with snow country, the little posts alongside the driveway are so we can find the actual driveway when it snows a lot. Keeps UPS truck off the lawn.

Last edited:

Same here...I'm searching for more farkles for this winter. Just ordered the R&G fender eliminator this week. I'm open for suggestions for additional accessories I might have missed. Current farkle list:

Barkbuster hand guards
SW Motech engine guards
LED driving lights with Skeen controller
12V access plug and battery tender
Oxford heated grips
Oxford temp gauge
fenda extenda
Puig rear hugger
R&G rear spring protector
Yoshi slip-on can
Alu-rack
JC Whitney top box