• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Danmoto Jisu sound comparison

macguy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all,

My wonderful wife got me a Danmoto Jisu exhaust for christmas this year. I installed it yesterday and it really makes a difference in the sound and look of the bike. I thought I would post the comparison audio files here in case some of you are curious as to the difference in how it sounds compared to the stock exhaust.

Stock Exhaust

Danmoto

IMG_0195.JPG

Looks nice. I ordered the Carbon GP model last week, waiting for it to arrive now. I got the removable baffle as well, in case it's too loud without it. Are you running yours without any additional baffle? Doesn't sound too much louder compared to stock, nicer sound though.

No additional baffle. I don't think it needs it. It's not much louder than stock it just sounds better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same, also ordered the baffle...tried without the baffle and decided to put on the baffle just to keep the neiborhood quiet when I leave soon in week-end. Sound perfect with the baffle for me but not very different.
Here in Quebec, we have law for noise and fines are outrageous so...better be on the quiet side...
this said, in both cases (with or without baffle) I think the sound is not loud enough to exceed the prescribed decibels...

I have the same, also ordered the baffle...tried without the baffle and decided to put on the baffle just to keep the neiborhood quiet when I leave soon in week-end. Sound perfect with the baffle for me but not very different.
Here in Quebec, we have law for noise and fines are outrageous so...better be on the quiet side...
this said, in both cases (with or without baffle) I think the sound is not loud enough to exceed the prescribed decibels...

True it's always better to be safe. I have three neighbors with Harleys that are WAY louder than my bike even after the Danmoto exhaust is installed.

I don't have any number to prove it but I'll say the Jisu is something like twice lighter. Maybe someone here has the right numbers?

Just weighed my stock exhaust on my bathroom scale (so I admit it's not super accurate) and it came to about 15 lbs. The shipping weight on the jisu was 7 lbs so yes it's about twice as light as the stock exhaust.

The Danmoto mufflers don't come with a baffle pre-installed correct? How should I go about ordering a baffle for my muffler in that case? I looked on their US site where I found the Jisu and the baffle for it is not there. Would it be on the international page? Cause I found the baffles for the XG-1 but not the others. If it is on the international page I reckon I should still get it shipped here to the United States since obviously y'all have them. I was just trying to find out where I could find the baffle. Thanks

Thank you for the link 2brnut2b! That really did help a lot because I've been searching for the baffle and I guess when I would go to the Danmoto site it would just automatically redirected me to the US site.

Back