• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Decals for side of frunk

bduffey

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Knowing that 'Search' is your friend...... I tried a site search for info on finding decals for the side of the frunk where knee wear can do a number on the paint. There's a LOT of hits when just using the word decals, so...............

Any advise or sites where I can see what's available to put in that area of the frunk? I really don't want to wear down the paint from knee pressure.

Thanks

20140108_160131a.jpg

Here's what I did. It's just some vinyl that signwriters use, and if I mark these enough, I'll just remove and stick on a new set. Actually, they are proving more durable than the original paint

2013 Vacation 045.jpgI cut several paint protection decals from sheets of clear number plate material. Most shops that carry dirt bikes should stock it.

Last edited:
TeckSpec also makes "stuff" for the knee area on bikes !!! I had a set on my KLR and was very happy with it ! It is rubber with a little grip ....works great when standing as it gives a little grip for your knees. I was think of getting a sheet of TeckSpec and cutting to fit the knee area.

I know they make a silver part called the "Front Side Cowl Panel". It's a shame they don't make it in different colors though. :(

I know they make a silver part called the "Front Side Cowl Panel". It's a shame they don't make it in different colors though. :(

I totally agree. As an alternative to painting all my bike's plastics, I had considered buying this panel and painting it (along with a few other bits) an accent color to spruce up the grey bike. Honda should offer this panel in different colors, like Givi does with some of their top case insert panels.

Last edited:
How to get a lot of new decals for your bike.

RIDE MORE !

All kinds of stickers to put all over your bike from all the nice places you visit.

Back