• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Denali Sound Bomb horn

Awesome. What mounting bracket did you use? Can you take some closer pictures of how you have it mounted and wired?

Awesome. What mounting bracket did you use? Can you take some closer pictures of how you have it mounted and wired?

+1 for that. I definitely want to pick one of these up, but I have been hesitant because there's not a lot of great places to mount it.

That's awesome. I installed a pair of air horns on my KZ900 fairing when I was stationed in Spain. Definitely got the attention of the pedestrians crossing the street in my path. I tried to warn the VA state inspector standing in front of my bike when he said "horn?", but he still jumped a couple feet when I blasted it. I want to upgrade the horn on my NC as well as my VehiCROSS, and this might just be the answer.

That's awesome. I installed a pair of air horns on my KZ900 fairing when I was stationed in Spain. Definitely got the attention of the pedestrians crossing the street in my path. I tried to warn the VA state inspector standing in front of my bike when he said "horn?", but he still jumped a couple feet when I blasted it. I want to upgrade the horn on my NC as well as my VehiCROSS, and this might just be the answer.

Off topic... but, Navy?

"Awesome. What mounting bracket did you use? Can you take some closer pictures of how you have it mounted and wired?"

Mounted to SW Motech Engine Guard so the clamp is the 24 - 28 mm one (others available) closer pics coming. Wiring instructions were included for the relay to the stock horn harness, just find relay mounting spot then plug/ride HONK. Somewhat vulnerable and angle must clear fender extenda.
Mount uses the bolt where cross brace meets Engine Guard

Last edited:
Looks pretty good. I have a Screaming Banshee horn on the Pacific Coast. The one I have is set to sound the regular horn if you tap the button for less than one second and blast away if you hold it in any longer. Will the Denali do something similar?

"Will the Denali do something similar?"
Don't see that

I'm sorry I was just thinking out loud. I put the Banshee on my bike when I had the entire front end disassembled to replace the headlight housing. The bike is for sale and it would take hours I don't have to get to it. So I'm looking at a Denali and similar or another $90 for a Banshee.

Back