• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Deposit on Manual Tranny NCX

tromba

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well....I did it! I will pick up my NC700x on 9/28. The next 2.5 weeks are going to stink!! I am SO excited!

Hate to say it, but these next 2.5 weeks will be the LONGEST ever :cool:
Congrats! It is a great bike, and since this is my very first bike, it was well worth it to me.

Hi tromba, welcome to the Honda huddle. It will be worth the wait, and you won't be disappointed. I waited 3 months, and now l'm making up for lost time, but at least I have what I want, and I'm enjoying it. I wasn't at all interested in buying low-end/something different, only to have to trade it out later and and have all the hassles that go with that.

Last edited:
That's the way I felt. I had toyed with the idea of getting a low end cruiser but liked this more for the commuting that I do.

IN the meantime, you can order your mainstand, your handguards, your russel seat, your GPS mount, your new GoPro, your honda rack and boxes, your cheap helmet from internet shops,.....2.5weeks will pass very quickly. You can also pick a quarrel with me if you are bored. :p (just kidding) Welcome to the den!

Well, 3:30 today is the time. Odd situation though...the salesperson who sold me the bike was a bit frustrated that I was coming to pick the bike up today, on his day off. He said he would have to split the sale. I probably would have waited to meet with him but he's not going to be in until TUESDAY! I mean, since I'm paying cash (and I'm pig headed about moving savings $$$ once it's in my "true savings account") I had to wait until today's payday. Anyway, one part of me feels bad and the other just wants the bike. I would feel worse about it but all he had to do was fill out some paperwork. Thanks to this forum my mind was already made up when I went in the dealership.

Well, 3:30 today is the time. Odd situation though...the salesperson who sold me the bike was a bit frustrated that I was coming to pick the bike up today, on his day off. He said he would have to split the sale. I probably would have waited to meet with him but he's not going to be in until TUESDAY! I mean, since I'm paying cash (and I'm pig headed about moving savings $$$ once it's in my "true savings account") I had to wait until today's payday. Anyway, one part of me feels bad and the other just wants the bike. I would feel worse about it but all he had to do was fill out some paperwork. Thanks to this forum my mind was already made up when I went in the dealership.
Thats his problem not yours. Just pay your money take the bike and let the salespersons sort it out amongst their selves

I'd have a word with the owner. And if he is also the owner, I'd have a word (send an email) to Honda or his main dealership in his State.
That is NO WAY a salesperson should behave. Unless he does not need a salesman job.
He may like to relocate to a dishwashing role, so he does not have customer contact.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back